Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Strategies for Addition and Subtraction

I've been searching for posters that I can use to teach strategies for addition and subtraction... Something that would be bold, easy for kids to identify and reference, colorful, and helpful for students. I finally broke down and made it myself! Check out my posters for addition and subtraction strategies! I've just started using them with my firsties. They have been very helpful to get students to remember and ready to select their own strategy for + and -.




 addandsubtractposters




Includes posters for strategies such as:
- count on
- use fingers
- doubles
- doubles plus 1
- fact family
- flip flop facts
- draw a picture
- use counters
- use a ten frame
- number line
- number grid
- fingers
- make 10
- cross out
- take away

No comments:

Post a Comment